Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR CAT ARAMBULO STUDIO
In these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), the "Company," “We,” or “Us” will mean Cat Arambulo Studio OPC, and the "Customer" or “You” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company through the Website. The term “Website” pertains to the web-based and mobile versions of the website operated and/or owned by the Company. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website. By using the Website or any part of it, you agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- 1.1. You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) onto the Website without prior or separate notice.
- 1.2. Your continued use of the Website or any part of it, after amendment to these Terms and Conditions is posted, will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Website.
- 1.3. You agree and undertake NOT to:
- (i) post, promote or transmit any materials or information through the Website which are or may be offensive, indecent, defamatory or which may not be lawfully disseminated under applicable laws or which you know or have reason to suspect contains any viruses or damaging components that may detrimentally interfere with the Website or its operation;
- (ii) use the Website other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws, or view, listen to, download, print or use any materials in the Website other than as allowed under applicable laws;
- (iii) impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- (iv) provide on the Website data that are inaccurate and agree to take sole responsibility for such information and data;and
- (v) share or disclose your account information and password and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the same by restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, whether such activity is authorized or not. You should notify us immediately if you have knowledge or have reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of your account has been compromised or that there has been any unauthorized use thereof.
- 1.4. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions (“Submission”) you may provide regarding the use of the Website is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such Submission as we see fit and without any obligation to you. By making a Submission, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Submission.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- 2.1. By accessing the Website and/or using the services therein, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, legally capable of entering into binding contracts and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.2. Customer is required to register as a user before placing any order through the Website. Upon registration:
- Customer must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- The Company is authorized to assume that any person using the Website with Customer’s username and password is either the Customer himself/herself or is authorized to act for the Customer.
- 2.3. You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password that you use to access the Website and for any activities or actions under your password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- 2.4. The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- 2.5. Customer must inform Cat Arambulo Studio Service by emailing email@example.com, immediately of any changes to the profile information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- 2.6. Customer shall be liable for every order made under his/her login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this Website using the Customer’s login.
- 2.7. Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify the Company immediately and effectively.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
- 3.1. The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on the Website are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- 3.2. The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the Website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product(s) to the Customer of similar value and range.
- 3.3. All product prices listed are in Philippine Pesos (Php), inclusive of VAT and other applicable charges. Delivery charges are excluded from the product prices listed on the Website.
- Prices charged for purchases on the Website may be different from those charged in our pop-up stores.
- 3.5. The prices charged are those applicable on the day your order is placed.
- 3.6. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable, or there is payment issue. In the event that We are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, We will notify you by phone or email.
- 3.7. All pictures and images of the products displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
- 3.8. It is your responsibility to ensure that the products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- 4.1. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via the Website, you will then be shown the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
- 4.2. Customer shall pay in full using any credit card acceptable to the Company as detailed in the section on “Payment”. The Customer must ensure that his/her credit card account has sufficient credit line to cover the proposed payment to us. In the event that the credit card transaction is not approved, Customer can opt for other designated payment method(s).
- 4.3. Submitting an order via the Website means you agree to purchase products or services in accordance with the current Terms and Conditions on the date you submit your order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your order.
- 4.4. After receiving your order, we will acknowledge receipt of your order by email accordingly (“Email Acknowledgment”).
- 4.5. We reserve the right to refuse to process your order. In addition, we may decline or cancel your orders if we have reasons to believe that you are not purchasing our products as an end consumer. In such cases, we will investigate and reserve the rights to decline or cancel such orders.
- 4.6. We have the right to cancel your order if bank payment has not been made within 48 hours upon purchase.
- 5.1. We accept payment by designated credit cards, PayPal and bank deposits.
- 5.2. The Company may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers and the Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any Customers.
- 5.3. Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order for credit card payment or bank deposit option . If your credit card payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- 5.4. We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- 5.5. We reserve the right to change the payment mode for products offered online at any time by announcement via Website, email, Instagram and any other means of public communications.
- 5.6. If credit card payment for any order has already been made but the order is not available, you will be entitled to a refund via credit card payment reversal or bank deposit. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in processing the said refund.
- 5.7. If a Customer fails to make any payment in full pursuant to the payment method elected or payment is cancelled for whatsoever reasons, the Company shall be entitled to cancel the order or suspend delivery of the products unless and until payment is made in full.
- 6.1. The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available or for any other reason as the Company may deem appropriate and necessary, such as but not limited to, cases of suspicious or fraudulent transactions. In the event that the Company cancels an order, it shall be in full, not partially/per item.
- 6.2. Customers will be duly notified in the event that an order has been cancelled.
- 6.3. Cancellation of orders, paid using credit cards, will be refunded via bank deposit.
- 6.4. You are not allowed to cancel the order after completing the checkout process. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our customer service representatives via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7.1. For local orders, we use LBC. International orders are sent via DHL EXPRESS.
- 7.2. Delivery fees will vary depending on your location, weight and size of the order.
For orders within the Philippines, we ship via LBC. Rates for packages weighing up to 5kg are as follows:
- Metro Manila - P150
- Outside Metro Manila - P200
Note: Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
For International Orders, the rates will be automatically computed upon checkout. Please take note that customs and taxes vary depending on your location. We recommend that you check with your local Customs Office before placing an order.
- 7.3. We believe that it is important to have a work-life balance in order to be able to work harmoniously and vibrate at the highest frequency.
Please take note that Cat Arambulo Studio is based in the Philippines and if you’re living in another part of the world, there may be a time difference.
- Monday – Friday: 9am-5pm
- Strictly No Weekends
- Closed on Holidays
- Christmas & Holy Week Holiday is observed
- 7.4. We only accept orders for delivery with a specified address. Products will be delivered to an address designated by you. Orders are processed on the next business day and dispatched within 48 hours after receiving the order. However, orders placed during launches, weekends, special promotions and holidays may take additional processing time due to increased order volume. Please allow 1-2 extra days for order processing.
Orders placed on Friday after 5:00pm will be processed on the following Monday.
- Metro Manila: 1-3 Business Days
- Outside Metro Manila: 3-5 Business Days
- Our express international shipping via DHL usually takes 3-5 business days after processing. However, please allow 1-2 days processing for your order before we're able to ship it out.
Cat Arambulo Studio will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional information for credit verification. Delivery time does not include Sundays or holidays.
Please note: Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified or canceled.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in Makati, Philippines to ensure the quality and price of your items.
- 7.5. We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or missing items to the delivery after the delivery has been made.
- 7.6. We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. In case where the deliveries are delayed due to typhoons or other conditions, we will try our best to arrange the products to be delivered on the next business day.
- 7.7. Customer bears responsibility for the products upon acknowledgment. If a Customer believes that a package has been tampered with, please refuse to sign for the products and notify Cat Arambulo Studio Customer Service at email@example.com.
- 7.8. In case you will not be able to personally receive your order, please make sure to prepare an authorization letter and proof of your and your authorized person’s identity (e.g. any government-issued ID). Please check whether all of your ordered items are delivered against the invoice/delivery note, and then sign on the delivery note to acknowledge receipt and acceptance before returning it to our logistics partner.
- 7.9. If you are unable to accept delivery at the designated address on our first delivery attempt due to your own reasons, or inaccurate information on your address, we will try again in the next 5 days. If you still fail to take delivery of the product (unless by reason of our fault), we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) no longer make the product available for delivery, and will forthwith cancel the order, in which case we will refund to you or through your credit card account the payment that you have made for the order, following our standard processing period.
RETURN & REPLACE/ REFUND
- 8.1. All products are carefully inspected prior to shipping. However, in case you find a “manufacturing” defect, aka it’s broken, please report it firstname.lastname@example.org along with photos within 24 hours upon receipt of the product.
Returns for reasons outside of factory defects are not allowed (e.g incorrect choice of size or color, etc.)
- 8.2. Cat Arambulo Studio is not responsible for damages due to normal wear and tear, tarnishing of non-precious metals, abuse, or if the bracelet is damaged. We will only replace item/s with manufacturing defects which are reported within 24 hours upon delivery and returned within 7 days from the report. Shipping expenses will be shouldered by the customer.
- 8.3. If we sent the wrong or damaged (factory defect) item, we may be able to provide you with a replacement for the same product. If the original item is out of stock, you may choose to get a different item with the same value or get a full refund.
If you are eligible for a return, we will only send out the replacement or give the refund after we’ve received the original item purchased. Products to be returned must be returned in its original packaging, unused, with all gift items (if any) together with proof of purchase (original receipt or delivery note). Refunds will be granted in the form of store credit and are refunded at the price value at the time the order is placed.
- 8.4. Replacements for reasons outside of factory defects are not allowed (e.g incorrect choice of size or color, etc.)
Note: Stones are beautiful gifts from nature. Please be aware that as natural objects, their appearance can vary from the images shown and may contain tiny fissures and pits. Please expect to find inclusions and beautiful markings within the crystal itself. Returns and replacements are not accepted based on crystal characteristics, or on change of mind.
- 8.5. Once a return/replace is approved, the products to be returned must be returned in its original packaging, unused, with all gift items (if any) together with proof of purchase (original receipt or delivery note). You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. All returns/replacements MUST have the sales invoice and will only be transacted once the original item is received at Cat Arambulo Studio.
- All requests for refund will be reviewed on case-by-case basis and subject to the Company’s approval.
- 8.6. Kindly note that we reserve the right to refuse a refund or replace if items are not in their original condition.
- 8.7. In such instances where the intended replaced/returned item is NOT deemed faulty, Cat Arambulo Studio reserves the right to refuse to replace/refund the returned merchandise and will proceed with sending the item/s back to the customer at the customer's expense. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
FORCE MAJEUREWe shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under this Agreement where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labor dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
APPLICABLE LAWThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with such shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in the Philippines. Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights.
- 12.1. By accessing and using the Website, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the Website is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the Website and any information and materials contained therein.
- 12.2. This Website and all information and materials contained in it are provided “As Is” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited, to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non - infringement. We have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Website.
- 12.3. We, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents assume no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the Website, or any failure of performance, error, omission, business interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, theft, destruction or alteration of the Website, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the Website, loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of accessing the third party links on the Website or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the Website.
- 12.4. You agree that your sole remedy, if any, is with the manufacturer or supplier of the products, in accordance with such manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty, or to seek a return or refund for such products in accordance with our Return and Refund Policy.
- 12.5. The Company may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- 12.6. The Company reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
- 12.7. The Company shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. You agree to be responsible and to protect your credit card information against any credit card fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to, information/identity theft, phishing, account takeover, skimming and other credit card-related online scam.
- 13.1. You acknowledge that the Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You acknowledge that all such Content is proprietary to the Company and/or our suppliers. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way use or exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- 13.2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions gives you a right to use the Company’s name or any of the Company’s trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features, and you may not use the same without our express written permission.
- 13.3. Permission, if granted, will only allow you to download, print or use the Content for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Content and that We or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary rights and notices contained in the Content.
- 13.4. Use of the services and Content by third parties – even of extracts – for the commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services– is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
THIRD PARTY LINKSFrom time to time, the Website may contain links to other websites, applications, or online or digital sites or services that are not owned, operated or controlled by the Company or our affiliates, subsidiaries or partners. All such links and the contents and information therein are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by us, our parents, subsidiaries, our affiliates or our partners. If you use these links, you will leave the Website and your use of the said links will be at your own risk. Neither the Company nor any of our affiliates, subsidiaries or partners are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website, application, or online or digital site or service. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions.
TERMINATIONYou or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders for charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Website at any time without notice.
ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCEIf you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us via email at email@example.com. Namaste!